- TOEFL Book 1 - Kaplan TOEFL iBT with CD-ROM 2008-2009 (Paperback)
The Kaplan is the best book for students who want a comprehensive preparation strategy. One can buy this book to refresh one’s ability in the English language training. It comes with CDs for a complete preparation.
- TOEFL Book 2 – Princeton Review’s Cracking the TOEFL IBT with Audio CD, 2009 Edition (College Test Prep) (Paperback)
Princeton Review publishes the best books for all standardized exams. Same is the case with the TOEFL. This book is for an average student with sufficient English language knowledge. The writing section especially, is the best in this book. It has a lot of exercises too.
- TOEFL Book 3 - Practice Exercises for the TOEFL with Audio CDs (Barron's Practice Exercises for the Toefl) (Paperback)
The Barron’s is another must-have book for TOEFL preparations. It helps develop skills in all sections.
- TOEFL Book 4 - Longman Preparation Course for the TOEFL(R) Test: iBT Student Book with CD-ROM and Answer Key (Audio CDs required) (2nd Edition) (Paperback)
This book has a lot of exercises that help one get all the practice one wants. The CD ROM contains real time practice tests that are extremely useful.
- TOEFL Book 5 - Barron's Writing for the TOEFL iBT: with Audio CD (Barron's How to Prepare for the Computer-Based Toefl Essay) (Paperback)
For those who are weak in the writing section, this book is the best bet. It contains a 3 step program for the best writing skills!
- TOEFL Book 6 - Perfect Phrases for the TOEFL Speaking and Writing Sections (Paperback)
For TOEFL preparation beginners, this is a great book. One will encounter phrases in both the speaking and writing sections, and they will help you score higher.
- TOEFL Book 7 - Building Skills for the TOEFL iBT (Advanced Student Book with Audio CDs) (Paperback)
The basic skills for the TOEFL exam are covered in this book. Grammar and natural reading are given emphasis here.
- TOEFL Book 8 - Delta's Key to the TOEFL Test (Paperback)
Another important book for TOEFL preparation is the Delta’s. A lot of exercises and practice tests, what more can you ask for?!
- TOEFL Book 9 - TOEFL iBT: The Official ETS Study Guide (McGraw-Hill's TOEFL iBT) (Paperback)
This easy to read TOEFL iBT book gives you several 100s of essay topics and questions for your real time TOEFL preparation. Being set forth by the test makers, this book defines you all information that you require for a successful TOEFL examination. Not recommended highly, buy only if you like it!
- TOEFL Book 10 - Kaplan TOEFL Idioms Quiz Book (Paperback)
Like Phrases, idioms also help boost score in writing and speaking sections. Usage of these show high language skills. This book contains 350 academic idioms and their meanings. Best for advanced practice for a perfect score above 110. But, buy only if you have completed other sections’ practice thoroughly.